@Anton, It might be possible for this fix to be backported.  We first
need to identify the commit upstream that fixes this bug.

Can you test the following two kernels and report back?  I expect v3.5
final to have the bug and v3.6-rc1 to not:

v3.5 final: http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v3.5-quantal/
v3.6-rc1: http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v3.6-rc1-quantal/

I can then perform a reverse kernel-bisect to find the upstream fix.

** Tags removed: needs-bisect
** Tags added: performing-bisect

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Joseph Salisbury (jsalisbury)

which is subscribed to xf86-input-wacom in Ubuntu.

  Wacom stylus and touch not recognised on Lenovo X220t