apport information

** Tags added: apport-collected running-unity ubuntu

** Description changed:

  On bootup, the laptop builtin mouse works correctly (even the scroll pad
  works) on the graphics log in screen. But when you log in, the mouse
  cursor disappears and stops working. I have to use my bluetooth mouse
  from this point on.

  If I do the following commands, it starts working again:

  # modprobe -r psmouse
  # modprobe psmouse proto=imps

  However, the scroll pad (side scroll bar on the touchpad) no longer will
  scroll large pages, and just moves the mouse around on the screen.

  This worked fine under Ubuntu 11+ 32bit.

  Release:      12.04
+ ---
+ ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu13
+ Architecture: amd64
+ DistroCodename: precise
+ DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
+ DistroVariant: ubuntu
+ EcryptfsInUse: Yes
+ InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20120823.1)
+ Package: xserver-xorg-input-synaptics 1.6.2-1ubuntu1~precise2
+ PackageArchitecture: amd64
+ ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-30.48-generic 3.2.27
+ Tags:  precise running-unity ubuntu
+ Uname: Linux 3.2.0-30-generic x86_64
+ UnreportableReason: Please work this issue through technical support channels
first.
+ UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
+ UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo vboxusers

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1048311/+attachment/3321512/+files/Dependencies.txt

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in Ubuntu.

  Laptop psmouse doesin't work after log in on Ubuntu 12.04 (64bit)