I have not seen this repeated  in the last several startups.

After updating this morning (approx 16:00 UTC Sat 29 Sep)  the installed
versions of the  packages you listed are (apt-cache show <pkg>):

openssh                                       <No packages found>
sssd                                            1.9.0~rc1-0ubuntu1
xserver-xorg-video-intel                 2:2.20.8-0ubuntu2
xserver-xorg-video-intel-precise2    <No packages found>
xserver-xorg-video-trident              1:1.3.6-0ubuntu2

and the failure did not appear after restart.

I am hesitant to install older versions of the packages that already have
newer versions unless the purpose is to establish a baseline behavior.  I
would also wait to install this patch untiI can replicate the failure
consistently, if at all.
--
- tony
"I come from the nowhere, I go to the noplace, und here I am!"