Architecture: amd64
Date: Wed Feb 22 14:29:41 2012
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha amd64 (20120104)
SourcePackage: unity-greeter
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-02-22 (0 days ago)

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug precise
--
Screen alignment out of wack at login screen
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/938933