When I boot the 12.10 beta 2 on my (test) system the screen is totally messed
up. I cannot read anything.
After about 10 minutes I get console output on the upper left of my screen,
this tells me that nouveau cannot find a "native mode".

Running the "live" version gives me the same output. After a while
however I get the message that the system is running on low-graphics
mode. But I cannot seem to "fix" the modes myself.

I'm running the AMD64 bits version (not for Mac). I've got a nVidia
Geforce GTX560 installed in my system. The systems runs without any
problems in the 64-bits 12.04 version using the nVidia-drivers (didn't
test the nouveau-drivers).

If you need any additional info (or "photos" of the screen while
booting), please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Marco van der Heide

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
Cannot install 12.10 beta 2, nouveau doesn't recognise nVidia Geforce GTX 560
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1062253