I've just read through all the comments and can't see that there's a
fix.  If it's there but I missed it, please point it out.

I've been using Precise since it was released and have been hoping that
this bug would be fixed through an update.  No luck.  I now am actively
looking, but it seems like there is not fix.   This obviously affects a
lot of people.  What can we do to speed a fix?

which is subscribed to xdiagnose in Ubuntu.

  apport-gpu-error-intel.py keep crashing for 4-5 times on every reboot