I search a bit more and discover "nvgstplayer" included in the linux4tegra SDK.
It works great (seems, not tested so mush) with very low cpu usage, for divx
and 480p h264 files !!!
But I have errors for 720p h264 (insufficient ressource) or mpeg1/mpeg2
(insufficient ressource too, but it's very strange because it occurs even on
very low resolution video size, by opposition of h264 files that works under
480p)

Here what I did to install it (not sure all is mandatory) :
- copy from SDK "usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10" and "lib/firmware/nvmm_*" and
"usr/lib/nvgstplayer"
- create some link
   ln -s /usr/lib/nvidia-tegra/libEGL.so.1 /usr/lib/libEGL.so
   ln -s /usr/lib/nvidia-tegra/libGLESv1_CM.so.1 /usr/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so
   ln -s /usr/lib/nvidia-tegra/libGLESv2.so.2 /usr/lib/libGLESv2.so
   ln -s /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstomx.so
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/gstreamer-0.10/
   ln -s /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstnvxvimagesink.so
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/gstreamer-0.10/
- install some gstreamer-0.10 packages (alsa, pulseaudio, good, bad, ugly, base
...)
And then launch nvgstplayer -i pathtovideofile

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-tegra in Ubuntu.

  How to use NVidia video hardware acceleration ?