** Description changed:

  I upgraded from 12.04 to 12.10 and at first boot, I had a "running in low
graphics mode" message and unity displaying without panel and dock.
  After searching on internet I found that uninstalling the fglrx package the
display was fine.

- This is may graphic card :
+ This is my graphic card :
  01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI M96
[Mobility Radeon HD 4650]

  I don't know if it is related but my computer fan is allways on even if
  my CPU usage is less than 1%

  thx

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  After upgrading to 12.10, ubuntu runs in "low graphics mode"