You don't understand I think. The original bugreporter maybe, perhaps,
perhaps not, decided to create a new bug report. How can I know?

I do know that creating another on my account makes no sense when there
is a perfectly good bugreport already here.

By the way, this bug report already seems to be the umpteenth one that
was opened about this issue. Do we really need another one?

Why the need to create another one?.. Whatever.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in Ubuntu.

  Lenovo L520 - "psmouse.c: touchpad at isa0060/serio4/input0 lost sync"
  and stops working for seconds