Andrey, regarding your comments
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fglrx-installer/+bug/1068411/comments/10
 :
>"According to the http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/Hardware";

You realize that is the _Unofficial_ AMD Linux Community wiki, not
created by AMD, right? Naively, one would think a contradiction exists
between what the Unofficial AMD Linux Community wiki notes, and what AMD
says on it's own website, as previously mentioned. So, viewing the diff
from when the information you quoted was added
http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php?title=Hardware&action=historysubmit&diff=8587&oldid=8435
, some unidentifiable user http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/User:Dtl131
added it.

Unless AMD's website, or an AMD representative notes how a card is or is
not supported, the information you are quoting is, at best, conjecture.

Despite this, because this is a development bug report, not a discussion forum,
and you are not the original reporter, please refrain from further commenting
in this report. For more on this, please see the Ubuntu Bug Control and Ubuntu
Bug Squad article:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/BestPractices#X.2BAC8-Reporting.Focus_on_One_Issue

and Ubuntu Community article:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs

As well, if you have a bug in fglrx-installer, you are welcome to file a new
report by executing the following in a terminal:
ubuntu-bug fglrx-installer

When opening up the new report, please feel free to subscribe me to it.
Thank you for your understanding.

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  1002:9712 fglrx driver doesn't recognize my ATI RS880M Mobility Radeon
  HD 4200 Series