Hi,

There is currently a bug on hubrid intel/ati systems in quantal,
making fglrx drivers unusable for these systems.
You can find the details in this bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fglrx-installer-updates/+bug/1068404

The problem seems to be coming from a regression in the intel driver
and a workaround is to revert the culpit patch, as described in the
comment #44 of the bug report.

Could someone please review my patch (you can use directly my PPA here:
https://launchpad.net/~andrikos/+archive/ppa/+packages?field.name_filter=&field.status_filter=published&field.series_filter=quantal

Moreover, there is another bug in the 10fglrx file of the fglrx ubuntu
package that breaks switching to the igpu.
A fix for that is also included in my PPA (in both fglrx packages).

I am not sure if this is the appropriate lists for any/both bugs, so
please let me know if I should contact others for that.

Best regards,
Nikos