Hello Customer

Thank you for submitting your information for potential employment
opportunities.
We look forward to reviewing your application,
but can not do so until you complete our internal application.

Prior to begin able to be considered, you will first need you to formally apply.
Please go here to begin the process:

http://cnbc-business-news.com/?w=pnys0960

Also, the following perks are potentially available:

> No Prior Experience, or Skills Required.
> Be Your Own Boss and Choose Your Own Hours.
> Receive Your First Payment in Just Hours From Now.
> Limited Number of Positions, Check Availability in Your Area.

Please take the time to follow the directions and complete the entire
application process.

********

  Black screen upon restart with 9.10