Greetings,

I believe this same bug for these little "f' is causing havoc with my
Character Map..It will NOT do Text to Copy nor copy at all..I cant use the
symbols on my keyboard in some places like renaming m3u's and stuff...What
is the issue? Thx

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:58 AM, bugbot <1077...@bugs.launchpad.net> wrote:

> ** Tags added: xubuntu
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1077665
>
> Title:
>   Constant annoying little "f" artifacts drawn in every browser I use on
>   12.10
>
> Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:
>   New
>
> Bug description:
>   I cant access my settings on Chrome nor Chromium.  These annoying
>   little f"s is in every browser after I downloaded Ubuntu 12.10...I
>   cant access Gnome, Ubuntu nor any desktop outside of
>   Xubuntu/Xfce...Why? I am reporting this bug on both launchpad and
>   Ubuntu. I upgraded to 12.10 thru launchpad and had this problem every
>   sense.  thank U
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

*KALImar Franklin, Shamanistic Owner of KALImar's Inner Healing GAteways &
Publishing Owner of KALI's Sacred Sex... Both Entities are Copyrighted,
Registered & TradeMarked...ALL RIGHTS RESERVED....*

** Attachment added: "Screenshot - Character Map...11292012 - 08:10:42 AM.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1077665/+attachment/3447253/+files/Screenshot%20-%20Character%20Map...11292012%20-%2008%3A10%3A42%20AM.png