On my x230T the touchscreen via finger touch and pen both work. The
problems I have are with being able to disable the finger touch once the
pen comes within range and making the screen rotation buttons work.

Everything but the buttons on the screen for rotation I can get working
(which I assume is just adding in some udev rules to support the key
events).

Disabling the finger touch so that when I lay my hand on the screen to
draw with the pen it only picks up the pen:

#!/bin/bash
# This script can be used to toggle enable state of wacom multitouch screen for
# Thinkpad Tablet Series. You may need to change the name of multitouch device
# which can be found by running *xinput list* command

TOGGLE=$HOME/.multitouch_toggle

if [ ! -e $TOGGLE ]; then
    touch $TOGGLE
    xinput set-prop 'Wacom ISDv4 E6 Finger touch' 'Device Enabled' 0
else
    rm $TOGGLE
    xinput set-prop 'Wacom ISDv4 E6 Finger touch' 'Device Enabled' 1
fi

When attempting to rotate the screen through gnome settings wacom tablet
settings the mouse is unable to pick up the new quadrants so that the
intended direction of the mouse goes where you want it and not the
opposite way. For this I use:

https://github.com/martin-ueding/think-rotate

I've spoken with Martin (think-rotate) and he states his x220 will
disable the finger touch portion when the pen is in range of the screen.

Hope this helps others having missing features with their x230T.

Adam

  Multitouch screens on Lenovo X230 tablets do not work