Seems fine to me, especially since it used to be in main.  As for the
naming of the package, it's following Debian, so that's fine.

Maintainership doesn't seem *super* great (not often updated in Debian
or Ubuntu), but I guess there's not a lot of activity here anyway.
Several crasher bugs, but they seem mostly driver related than anything.

It would be nice if we could sync up with Debian, but it's not too
important.  Only changes are some package metadata stuff.  We do have a
rather large delta with Debian in the form of the -extras package.  But
if this is going into main, it's a delta we'd gladly suffer (rather than
moving everything into the one package).

Archive Admins: please only promote mesa-utils, *not* mesa-utils-extra.
Thanks!

** Changed in: mesa-demos (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mesa-demos (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Michael Terry (mterry) => (unassigned)

which is subscribed to mesa-demos in Ubuntu.

  [mir] mesa-demos