Im using kubuntu 12.04 with a nVidia  GeForce 9800M GS video card.  I am
running twinview with an external monitor attached to my laptop.  My
laptoop is Asus G71G - A1.

I lock my screen every day when I leave work and sometimes when I unlock
the next day, the unlock dialog box where I enter my password does not
disappear even though the screen unlocks and I can use my computer.  The
dialog box stays above all windows so it is i n the way.

The mouse will affect whatever program / window that is directly under
the dialog box as though it weren't even there.

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment twinview unlock
--
unlock screen dialog doesn't always disappear
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1089903