Same problem here with Quantal and a NVIDIA card.

I kludged around it by building an equivs package for opencl-icd.

This is the second issue I have had with OpenCL on NVIDIA cards. I even
provided a patch for my last issue yet nothing happened. You people
really need to get someone to test this stuff. The HPC devs are quite
likely being stung really hard with these issues.

which is subscribed to the bug report.

  Python OpenCL cannot be installed in 12.10 due to unmet dependencies