> It's in the compiz source at tests/system/untest/ and is built with the
> source but never packaged. Just build lp:compiz and then run:
>    <cmake_build_dir>/tests/system/untest/untest

Ah, that's handy.

Fwiw, just building lp:compiz did not compile the test, but I was able
to manually make it successfully.  I ran it to completion several times
(runs took a few minutes and were very flashy and colorful, with "Pop
Up" printed now and then.)  Output was always:

Unredirect Fullscreen Windows Stress Tester
Copyright (c) 2012 Canonical Ltd.

GL Vendor: Intel Open Source Technology Center
GL Renderer: Mesa DRI Mobile IntelĀ® GM45 Express Chipset
GL Version: 2.1 Mesa 9.0

Congratulations! Nothing crashed.

I've run several different apps full screen, including openarena, and switched
between them, with and without the test running.  Compiz seemed to have some
trouble rendering everything properly, but there were no compiz or X crashes.

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu Precise)

  X crashes in drm_intel_gem_bo_close_vma <-
  drm_intel_gem_bo_unreference_final <-
  drm_intel_gem_bo_unreference_final ...