Hello,

:/ still no luck.. the mouse froze again. This time also keyboard went half
useless.
After 4 restarts the problem persists. What helps always is just wait and wait.
Sometimes couple minutes sometimes way longer.
That is my last report.

(I went to google and there are many poeple suffering this problem too,
many say it occurs after the upgrade to 12.04 I do not think that is the
problem. Even a pure Debian has frozen (the mouse)).

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in Ubuntu.

  Mouse freezes from time to time. The touchpad as well as external
  mouse.