I can confirm this bug but I'll have to disagree with Karl. This problem
seems to be unrelated to the DE in use as I am experiencing it on
Openbox, LXDE and Unity.

I can easily reproduce this bug by accessing any type of HTML5 website.
Here are some examples:

http://fff.cmiscm.com/#!/main
http://sidigital.co/
http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/preventing-gun-violence

As for CPU load when moving around windows, the CPU usage does seem to
be higher than necessary (~15% on LXDE at the specs outlined below). Is
this how it's supposed to be?

Some additional information:

- reproducible both with FF and Chrome
- mean CPU load on HTML5 website ~30% with Core i5 @ 2.66GHz
- graphics: AMD HD5650 Mobility Radeon on FGLRX (Catalyst 12.6)

  High CPU load (above 50%) on Xorg process when browsing low graphic
  intensive sites