CrashDB: elementary_meta
Date: Sat Jan  5 02:21:20 2013
InstallationMedia: elementary OS 0.2 "Luna" - Beta 1 amd64 (20121114)
MarkForUpload: True
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: elementary-meta
SuspiciousXErrors:

ThirdParty: True

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: soundcloud
--
Soundcloud listening in Midori results in desktop crash
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1096308