Public bug reported:

After update to Lubuntu 12.10, I experience color corruption with the
openchrome driver on my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2030 notebook.
>From the Xorg log I see that the driver correctly loads and identifies my
>notebook as Amilo Pro V2030. However, I see color corruption on the graphics
>screen (see attached screenshot):
All contents of the screen are displayed, but screen is typically divided into
three horizontal stripes, tinted cyan, red, cyan. Sometimes there are no
stripes, but a ghost image of the last screen before reboot, in cyan/red.
The mouse pointer is a red square.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.10
Package: xserver-xorg-video-openchrome 1:0.3.1-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-23.35-generic 3.5.7.2
Uname: Linux 3.5.0-23-generic i686
ApportVersion: 2.6.1-0ubuntu10
Architecture: i386
Date: Tue Feb 12 12:39:45 2013
MarkForUpload: True
SourcePackage: xserver-xorg-video-openchrome
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to quantal on 2013-02-12 (0 days ago)

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-openchrome (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-bug i386 quantal

** Attachment added: "Corrupted colors with openchrome on Amilo Pro V2030"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1122991/+attachment/3525104/+files/screenshot-openchrome-0.3.1-amilo-pro-V2030.jpg

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-openchrome in Ubuntu.

  color corruption with openchrome on Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2030