> On 05/02/2013 12:34, bugzilla-dae...@freedesktop.org wrote:
>
> Please test test.odg zooming in/out and selecting all and moving it around
> by
> steps (e.g. with the arrows).
> Sometimes when opened it initially renders well, but when zooming and moving
> by
> little amounts the rendering breaks, bot on 3.6.5.2 and on 4.0.0.3 (RC).

I tried hard to reproduce the issue, but wasn't able to do so.
Either it's that hard to trigger or it simply doesn't exist for *my*
configuration.

Chris, how much influence could the kernel drm and libdrm version have
on those issues? I use Linux 3.7.5 and the recent libdrm from git.

  Font corruption in Chromium tab bar using Intel SNA