Dmitrijs, currently I've downloaded python-pyopencl packages from raring
and build package locally with no modifications under quantal. After
that package was installed and working find on my quantal box. But
anyway it's tricky way and it would be easier to get package from repos.
So what's the reason that fixed package couldn't be uploaded into
quantal's repositories?

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  please provide opencl-icd virtual package