Tormod,

Perhaps you can provide test instructions? I looked at your PPA files.
Do I install all of them? Just some? How do I uninstall after testing?
I guess at this point you have already tested. I am willing to test but
need a little help to get started.

Rich
On 3/7/2013 4:58 PM, Tormod Volden wrote:
> 22 hours and no response, what a useless testing crowd. I uploaded a
> patched xorg-server-lts-quantal to my PPA as well and tested it on my
> Precise setup. It now works better when using EXA (kernel module gets
> loaded and DRI works). But after a server restart (logout/login) it
> locks up again. Without EXA (thus "Falling back to shadowfb") it is all
> messed up.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-savage in Ubuntu.

  Video driver not working for Savage chipset