I saw the glich in the importance sign in Evolution several times and
the glitch looked similar every time, but I don't know how to trigger
it. I don't see that many different gliches any more besides the
mentioned ones here in the bug report. I will report back if I stumble
over other ones.

The glichtes that I tried to catch in a screenshot appear in it. Does
that mean that the bug lies somewhere above the driver, because it can
be catched in a screenshot?

GPU hangs freeze the desktop for several second or need the X server
rebooted, right? Then I don't experience GPU hangs.

  visual glitch