I tried apport-collect 1129679: first of all apport crashed, but than
somehow the GPU hang report dialog still showed up. I authorized
application access and answered a couple of questions, but nothing
happened. Please advise if you need further info and how to collect it,
if apport does not work.

Other: it seems, that in most of the cases the lock-up happens when
using libreoffice presentation (at this point opening a pptx in read-
only mode and switching between the slides (in normal, not presentation
mode)

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

  Server hangs preceded by "EQ overflowing."