Ok this is a false alarm

after fresh install and update it still did it

booted of live Disk still did it

it seems my  mainboard bios update has done something

F2A85X UP4 using Firmware v4 killed it , so gone back to  firmware V3 and got
my display's back
its a shame I did not try that sooner I just lost a years worth of XBMC mysql
data base that I forgotten to back up

how to I change the status of this ? as its definatly bios related issue
now

  display drops out if more then 2 displays are plugged in