I was able to reproduce that stack trace from Xorg log and intel driver
is not an issue here at all.

I found out that the cause of this is the fast spinning mouse wheel. I
have a mouse with a wheel which can be scrolled like in 'free roam'
mode, without that 'clicks', you know. And if I scroll too fast that
stack appears. As before dmesg is clean from any i915 errors and no
error state was caught. So, that stack is not related to the bug at all.

  Images corruption in firefox when using "sna"