There are Graphic Glitches when running Ubuntu 9.04 on a Panasonic Toughbook
CF-28 that runs the Intel 830MG Video Driver.
You will have such affects on the computer such as little black transparent
blocks that appear all over the screen mainly over letters you also will notice
that when using the System Monitor that the lines on the graph will keep
jumping around the screen.
I had this problem running Ubuntu 9.04 on my Panasonic CF-28 that is 1GHZ and
has the 830GM. It doesn't happen with 8.04, 8.10, 7.10. I haven't found any
cures.

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

--
CF-28 1GHz Graphics Glitches 9.04 Intel 830MG
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/422278