apport information

** Tags added: apport-collected raring third-party-packages

** Description changed:

  After dist-upgrade to 13.04 Intuos3 can not drag/paint any more.

  Button down is immediately followed by button release, so I CAN click,
  but painting is limited to single tab of paint at a time in gimp and
  does not work at all in Krita. I can not even to move windows around...

  xinput shows that the pressure axis values are correct, but button up
  event is not - it comes right after button press, not when I lift the
  pen.

  Booting an older kernel did not fix this.
+ ---
+ ApportVersion: 2.9.2-0ubuntu8
+ Architecture: amd64
+ DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
+ MarkForUpload: True
+ NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
+ Package: xorg 1:7.7+1ubuntu4
+ PackageArchitecture: amd64
+ ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.8.0-19.29-generic 3.8.8
+ Tags: raring third-party-packages
+ Uname: Linux 3.8.0-19-generic x86_64
+ UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to raring on 2013-04-25 (3 days ago)
+ UserGroups: adm admin audio backup cdrom dialout fax floppy fuse games
lpadmin netdev plugdev sambashare saned scanner staff sudo syslog vboxusers
video www-data

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1174043/+attachment/3658325/+files/Dependencies.txt

  After dist-upgrade to 13.04 Intuos3 can not drag/paint any more