The distribution is EOL (end of life) and the software version is also
obsolete. Therefore I recommend to change this bug to WONT FIX now since
this annot and won't be reproduced ever according to the original bug
report description. I think in case this is still an issue someone will
file a new bug with up-2-date information and debug information.

which is subscribed to libx11 in Ubuntu.

  java crashed with signal 5 in _XError()