Sorry for the late response,
I did a fresh install of Ubuntu on my Notebook. After this my Problems where
solved for a while.

However 2 days ago I connected my Notebook with our school-beamer again.
After crashing my Notebook this Bug has come back again.

However I cannot install your package "xserver-xorg-core" because it
tries to remove every Xorg-Package on my system (when trying in
synaptics)

Here is the output:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 xserver-xorg-core : Depends: xserver-common (>= 2:1.13.3-0ubuntu7~lp1155136~1)
but 2:1.13.3-0ubuntu6 is to be installed

Attached is a StackTrace of my currently bug. I hope it is the same.
(The top looks like)
(gdb) bt full
#0  DamageRegister (pDrawable=0x0,
    pDamage=0x7f74d1508e80)
    at ../../../miext/damage/damage.c:1774
        pScreen = <optimized out>
        pScrPriv = 0x7f74d0c7fca0
#1  0x00007f74cf28da11 in xf86RotatePrepare (
    pScreen=0x7f74d0c79aa0)
    at ../../../../hw/xfree86/modes/xf86Rotate.c:171
        crtc = 0x7f74d0c81000
        pScrn = <optimized out>
        xf86_config = 0x7f74d0c7fca0
        c = <optimized out>

** Attachment added: "x10.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/1155136/+attachment/3692631/+files/x10.txt

  X Server crashes after pressing [Super] + [P] in  DamageRegister()