There is NO onboard graphics card on this mother board.
lspci I posted shows this.
I discovered the problem was compiz. After disabling compiz the crashes stopped.
I am still running fluxbox with two monitors and I have full 3d support for
applications,
just not for the desktop.
I am still using the edgers drivers.
This week I may try to enable compiz to see if the bug has been resolved or not.
My advice would be to try to disable 3d composition and see if that helps.
Is this bug fixed yet?

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  xorg nvidia crashes, ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 bit