When I start my computer, the login screen doesn't appear, but another screen
displays that my compter is running in low level mode because it couldn't find
my hardware.
This problem doesn't occur each time the computer is starting. Sometimes it
works fine, ans sometimes it crashes.
This occurs since last update, where the kernel and xorg where updated. So, I
can't tell what software is causing this trouble.

My computer is running Precise Pangolin 64bit for more than one year
with no trouble. This is the first time I have a system bug.

My system :
Release:        12.04
64 bits
NVidia GTX 680
16 Go RAM  // 128Go SSD (system) // 1To HD (big files)
Motherboard : Asus P8Z77-V

The failsafe backup was made last time the trouvble occured.

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment level low resolution
--
low level resolution at startup
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1192378