pablo, thanks for providing the files, however since both your symptoms
and hardware seem different from the original reporters, I don't think
it'll shed light on Mat's problem.  I would instead encourage you to
file your own bug report on the issue.  That way we can ensure both your
issue and Mat's (once he provides the requested info) will be
investigated and solved.

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

--
Busy mouse cursor flickers like mad
which is the registrant for xf86-video-intel.