Created attachment 82227
Snapshot on the issue on characters

I have finally succeeded in taking a snapshot of the (very frequent)
issue that I have with individual characters while editing text. This is
from emacs.

The issue may look localized and very minor, but being on text it is in
fact extremely distracting and annoying.

Just while editing this last sentence, it happened five or six times:
entering a character makes another character somewhere else get
corrupted (and stay so until another character is pressed, or the cursor
is moved, or the text is scrolled out and back in). The weird thing is
that entering a character here may cause a character corruption in some
completely different place. And this is exactly the reason why it is
absolutely a killer to productivity. It takes the eye away from where
you are working.

Furthermore, the issue seems to be much more frequent if I type
normally, than if, on purpose, I carefully and slowly enter characters
one by one.

  [gen4 sna] Font corruption in Chromium tab bar