Public bug reported:

I am using fglrx 13.200.I upgrade my kubuntu to 13.10 recently,however fglrx is
not working well as usual.
When I open firefox and minisize the window,the whole screen becomes
corrupted(the screen becomes twisted,sometimes the screen just become
black,however the mouse pointer can be shown as usual).Other Windows are not
acting normally as well.When I maximize a window and then change it to normal
size,the buttons in the titlebar will not be drawn until i move the mouse over
them.
I am using kubuntu 13.10 amd64 and kernel 3.10.0-996

** Affects: fglrx-installer (Ubuntu)

** Tags: fglrx firefox screen

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  Minisize firefox window causes corrupted screen when using fglrx
  driver