Finally it's weekend, so I have some time for troubleshooting :)

First of all, I took some new photos. glitches01 shows how the graphic
corruptions looks most of the time when I'm not doing anything (like
moving the mouse or whatever), glitches02 is a photo of what my screen
looks like when I move the mouse cursor. Also, I tried
mir_demo_client_egltriangle again, which you can see in the third photo.
All these photos are from the current Mir version
(0.0.10+13.10.20130903-0ubuntu1).

Then I downgraded the following packages

libmirclient2
libmirclient-dev
libmirplatform
libmirprotobuf0
libmirprotobuf-dev
libmirserver1
libmirserver-dev
mircommon-dev
mir-demos
unity-system-compositor

to version 0.0.10+13.10.20130828.1-0ubuntu1 (or
0.0.1+13.10.20130828.1-0ubuntu1 for unity-system-compositor), after
which the bug disappeared once again. I also confirmed that Mir is
running via ps. Also, I created the package lists for both the working
and non-working state.

If there's anything more I can do please let me know  :)

** Attachment added: "glitches01.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/1218815/+attachment/3805524/+files/glitches01.jpg

  [radeon] Graphic glitches and screen corruption (vertical lines) on
  XMir surfaces only