Hello Steve,

I'm a bit confused, from my point of view the fix for this bug has been
in Quantal since end of last November, and I had verified the fix at
that time (see comments 191 - 193).

Also testing again would be a bit hard since I'm on Raring since its
release and I currently don't have a partition with Quantal on my system
anymore. However, if it is really necessary, I could try to test with
booting from an USB stick and selectively installing the respective
updates.

Kind regards,
Jan

  Graphics/text corruptions in some applications with nouveau drivers