This time I resumed from a suspend.
I moved a few windows,
then the screen went suddenly black, as if xorg had crashed and it was going to
restart (or as if the whole system was going to reboot) but then it stayed
black-screen forever (meaning more than a minute, then I forced power off).
Don't know whether it's the same bug. Hope apport information helps.

By the way, this bug is marked as belonging to "xorg-server", a packages
which apparently no longer exists (or that's what apport say). I went to
change the package, but when I want to see a list to choose another
package, I can't, because I write "xorg" and search, and it says "too
many matches": that sucks. Are we supposed to know the names of each an
every package (especially when they disappeared or change name so
often)? If there are many results, just show them all paginated!! "too
many matches" is a completely ridiculous error message.

  random xorg crashes