seriously?

we're going to ignore this until we completely phase out the technology
- and then ignore it some more?

way to go Canonical...

for the record, I am using KDE on Ubuntu 12.04 running nvidia304.88
drivers for an nVidia GT520 and this is very much  still an issue... how
many years later?

it is probably worth noting I didn't have this issue on my slightly
older version of nvidia304 - didn't start happening until I upgraded the
drivers to .88 (thank you Steam for insisting on that!)

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  Vino does not work with compositing