I have the same problem as posted here in previous version to 3.3.1.
Using opengl the icon in the bar do no appear until mouse is over.

After updating to version 3.3.1 when I launch cairo-dock from terminal,
advanced configure settings are shown. Then if i want to switch to basic
mode, it keeps in advanced mode, no way to switch to basic mode. Even
the second time I try to switch to basic mode, it exits. Also, cairo-
dock bar is not shown. Even worse than versions previous to 3.3.1.

I have kernel 3.11.5-1-ARCH x86_64. I have an intel HD4000 lvy-bridge
and below intel driver installed:

extra/xf86-video-intel 2.21.15-1 (xorg-drivers xorg)

Please, fix it as soon as possible.

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  cairo-dock rendering issues using openGL backend on intel GPU