Thank you for releasing this fix, it's appreciated.

Recently I upgraded to 13.10 from 13.04 on my home machine a Dell Vostro
with a 'GeForce 8600M GT/PCIe/SSE2' and so far with the 319.60
'nvidia-319-updates' drivers I've had the best graphics and Unity/Compiz
performance and stability I've ever had using Ubuntu, it's very crisp.
I will have to test this further and see what happens when I put the
13.10 system under more diverse OpenGL and graphics use case scenarios.

For the 12.04 LTS I will have to install some test environments for the
'nvidia-319-updates' and 'nvidia-304-updates' release on Precise and do
some testing so I can relay my experiences and results.

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-304-updates in Ubuntu.

  [needs-packaging] All nvidia-current and nvidia-updates need
  repackaging to mirror official Nvidia releases...