> Well... as stated in #34 status us set to Fix released for gtk+3.0,

that's how launchpad works, the status concerns the current serie. We
can target saucy if we want, which would add another line in the bug
table

> but what about Saucy users? Do we have to move on using Trusty to get
this bug fixed?

That's one option. We first need xserver fixed though. Once the fix is
in and confirmed to work, without creating regressions, we can discuss
backporting to saucy

  mouse scroll wheel not working in gedit & System Monitor