Ritesh, thanks for your patches! A couple of notes:
- these are security patches, so you should use <release>-security instead of
<release>-proposed
- I'm not sure if launchpad would autoclose a bug with 'lp: #1197921' in the
changelog, but that is non-conventional. You should use 'LP: #1197921' instead
- there is no patch attribution or origin in DEP-3 comments in the patch in
debian/patches
- because it is a security update, it should follow the changelog format as
described in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdatePreparation#Packaging.
This doesn't yet have a CVE assignment, so use CVE-YYYY-NNNN as a placeholder
- there is an extra line of whitespace in debian/changelog
- the patch is missing the test case. Looks like the patch is
5e14da97f16e421d084a9e735be21b1025150f0c and the test case
2f876cf86718d3dd9b3b04ae9552530edafe58a1

NAK in its current form, but I'll fix it up and push it out as a
security update.

  LibreOffice spreadsheet causes full Xorg crash with Anti-Aliasing
  enabled