I experienced the same crash of X server today, but this time I was not running
in dual-head config (only LVDS screen used).
This time I was not doing anything special on the system (reading e-mails with
Kontact and Chromium was uploading some photos to SmugMug with Java applet).

Backtrace from Xorg.0.log (attached) looks the same/similar as last
time.

Is there anything I can do to try to get to root cause of this problem?

** Attachment added: "Xorg.0.log from crash"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/31539649/Xorg.0.log.old

--
X crash on X200s in intel_drv.so/intel_batch_flush
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.