I have Xorg memory leak also,
 Xorg process grow up  when change the wallpaper,

I tried use wallpaper changer (Variety), and Xorg starts use a lot
memory after couple wallpaper transition

In common case the Xorg process use around 200-300Mb on my system,
but with wallpaper changer Xorg memory usage go up to 600Mb - 800Mb, depend how
long the wallpaper changer is ruining,

first I reported it as Variety bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/variety/+bug/1260655
but looks like it not Variety problem, because it  can be reproduced when just
change the wallpaper manually a couple times

my system is Ubuntu 13.10 x86_64 , Monitor resolution 1680x1050, 22", Video ATI
HD6850 with proprietary driver;
 On Ubuntu 13.04 x86_64 was same problem;

  Is the Xorg memory leak bug back again?