As far as I'm concerned this is on the windows side translated into 52
languages. at least.

Tried to open a bug-report against nVidia, already ? Try it! How is
situation in OpenSuse or Fedora :-)

These translations are already there they just don't get packaged, here.
Let's just call this legendary league,

So, Ubuntu is interested in gathering into new big markets like India
and China. Wondering how their acceptance on missing localisation is?
And I am not talking about left2right languages that presumably present
an even higher number than native english speakers.

It took some years to have localised 'search-providers' in the beloved
Firefox.

Put it on 100 papercuts.

** Tags added: localization propietary trusty

** Tags removed: propietary
** Tags added: proprietary

** Tags removed: localization
** Tags added: localisation

** Tags added: bitesize

which is subscribed to nvidia-settings in Ubuntu.

  We need a way to translate the nvidia-settings tool