Christopher M. Penalver, it seems fit to mark the bug closed (it is
fixed).

About the SRU procedure, the problem is that I have no idea which patch
/ package release / update to which software caused the fix, so I am
quite swamped by the SRU procedure posted.

The impact of this bug could be high (it can crash your machine if you
have xfig installed and receive an email with an xfig attachment and
preview it), but given that probably xfig is used by me and a couple
more people, I am not sure it deserves a lot of developer love...

  Xorg server crashes when drawing dashed circles